Friday, May 30, 2008

BBQ with BCE

Thank you Back Country Essentials crew for a wonderful BBQ last night. It was great to see everyone and hear of all the aspirations people have for the coming summer months. I want to get out and ride with everyone. All of the energy is contagious.

The "Sex and the City" movie premiere is tonight! I can't wait to go watch it with you Jess! It is time to embrace the trashy TV watching side of me. We all need some sort of guilty pleasure to escape in.

As of now I am going to start running again. I have let it slip to the back burner. In doing so I believe that my quality of life has also dwindled. I feel sluggish, unfocused and this overall feeling of unhealthiness. The commute to and from work does the job but running is in a class all of its own. I really feel as it will be a part of my life for the coming years.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....