Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Getting out the door

As the old saying goes," sometimes the hardest part is getting out the door." This has been my mantra these days. When I am lacking the motavation to get out and play, excersice or commute I rember that I know that I will be happy for pushing myself, finding inspiration and following through.
This morning I stood in the bedroom at 6am. I just stood there. It was drizzeling like it has been doing for the last couple of days and like it is going to do for the next 10 days. To bike or not... John reminded me that I would enjoy the ride. I thought to myself that the hardest part is getting out the door. I eventually rode to work and as soon as I did I was so glad that I did not give into the light spring drizzle. I am at work and so glad I choose to ride my bike, just like (almost) every time.
Finding inspriration is a powerful tool in getting the most out of life. It seems that the more I open myself to possibilities the more I come across positive and encouraging mementos. In the past couple of days I have found an imence wealth of energy from my girlfriends. They have proven to me that I can't be a full person without girlfriends in my life. These women have shown me so much support in life, relationships and in adventures. Bouldering with Brenna and Az renewed my love for climbing, I was reminded that it is imprtant to push myself and encourage others to do so as well. There is nothing like some friendly competition to try hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....