Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas in November

Christmas came a bit early for John and I. Over the weekend John and had an adventurous little trip up to the suburbs of Canada and bought a bike.... Yes that is right .... another bike. I think we are pretty well stacked in the bike department. We could easily be great Norco advertisements as well. We pretty much own the fleet. We picked a great 2005 Norco Shore. It has some minor problems but overall in wonderful shape. The moment we brought it home, John tore it down and I am stripping all the paint off of it. I think I am going to leave it raw aluminum. It is going to look great! (I will post some pictures as soon as I get done.... hopefully soon) I can't wait for the spring and summer to roll around now, snow..... can I please skip this season? I want to ride my bike(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....