Friday, November 21, 2008

Grateful


As the holiday season draws near, as we bundle up in our houses through the winter season, make plans to see family, coordinate with friends and I cannot help but reflect on all that we have and are thankful for. As I am reminded daily on the perils of our economy and the moral of the country, I have so much to be thankful for. I won't ramble off my list of everything that I am absolutely grateful for (I can't help myself, just a few: my wonderful husband, Natasha, my family, a house that we can afford, my health, and a job). Yes, I feel so lucky to be in the place that I am right now as I listen to the radio and hear the doom and gloom that seems to be covering the nation like a fog blanket rolling in off the sea. I hope that everyone can find some joy in this coming holiday season, with food on the table, which is surrounded by loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....