Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Creativity call!

All my wonderful crafty and creative friends out there.... I need some creative brainpower. With all these winter storms upon us (and I don't partake in snow sports) I have some extra time on my hands. This means that it is time for me to catch up on projects around the house.

It is not a "honey do list" either. Well, not entirely. There is something not quite appealing about our bedroom. It has gone through several color changes, and I am still not satisfied. There is nothing warm and cozy about the room. The walls are cement, which makes them cold. We installed mirrored closet doors, which gives it potential. The walls are painted a bright dark yellow. I have made one improvement in the past week, I moved the bed out from the wall, creating a walkway on both sides of the bed and putting together a night stand on my side of the bed. I need to make curtains for the two windows and get a matching bed set. All these things no problem.

What I need help with is a headboard. I would really like to design a functional headboard. It needs to be sturdy so we can lean up against it while we watch movies.

Any thoughts....ideas...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....