Thursday, September 17, 2009

Birthday Wishes

To all you wonderful people out there who took time to send me birthday wishes.... all the hugs and love in the world goes out to you. My day was perfect in every sense. There really are wonderful people surrounding me and I feel supremely blessed to friends and family that truly care deeply about me. What more is there to life? A good bike ride in the mountains I suppose. Oh wait that did happen for my birthday!
My day was filled with phone calls, emails, and texts (oh the marvels of technology!) from wonderful people followed by an evening at the Temple Bar (as per my request) visiting with friends and family while drinking way too much wine and delectable treats. The day was preceded by a long weekend in Whistler thanks to Jess. Three days of perfect weather, perfect riding conditions and the perfect group to share it with.
What more could a girl ask for? Thanks everyone for making me feel incredibly special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....