Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tres Anos

As of today, it has been about three years since we were on the road, living out of a van, traveling through Mexico, meeting crazy wonerful people and following our bliss. Three years ago today, Febuary 13, 2008 J and I got hitched, tied the knot, made the plunge, we got married on a beach surrounded by family and a friend.
I would love to post some of the fantastic pictures that we have from the trip but we are in Bend, OR spending the weekend with friends, skis, climbing and a little R&R.
So here is to the day three years ago that I made one of the best choices of my life.
I have the best husband, like some of the finest foods, he just gets better with age.
Thanks for being so wonderful J, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....