Sunday, April 25, 2010

Playing in the mud!

I did it! I DID IT!

I went mt. biking for the first time since my surgery - count it - that equates to over four months - ages since I have hit the trails and ventured in the woods!

What a perfect day for it, come to think about it, it was sunny and cool, that was as perfect as I needed, I never minded the extreme mud factor to begin with.

Galbi - CHECK!

Oh and need I forget to mention the sweet new ride that made the day that much sweeter.... oh it is PERFECT! I can't wait to share it with you all. It is down right beautiful! It is John's "work of art." He has gone above and beyond anything I could ever dream of and has made me a feather weight, fast rolling, beauty just for me (well I actually think that he really wants it). Did I mention this bike is perfect. I can hardly stand to wait until the next time I get to ride it. Too bad it is the awesome "shoulder season " here in the "ham bone and it is going to rain all week. 

So the ride was great and then we had the people that we biked with over for a BBQ - the second BBQ of the weekend - that is. I love our new deck and it is getting use. What is better than feeding friends, chatting, enjoying the sunset, and every single one of us were whooped from biking that day - all 10 of us.

Life just got so much better - summer - here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS.....